Re:Mayvue

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ronald Spillman <ron@netset.com>
subject Re:Mayvue
date Sun, 04 Feb 2001 18:24:48 -0500

> From: may vue <ub_vue_may@yahoo.com>
>

> hello i am a new member and i have no idea what is
> going on. all of a sudden i get all these mails
> talking about stuff that i have never known before. i
> know what this programming is all about but, what are
> you people talking about because whenever i read my
> messages i don't understand a word you all are talking about.

How long have you been a new member? That may, at it's face, sound like
a silly question, but read into what I just typed. If you just subbed, and

haven't taken a couple of weeks or so to scope out the ML, and what is
being
discussed, then it could look very confusing indeed. However, it is part
and parcel to this particular group. Ranma, as both an anime and as a
manga
series, has been over in Japan for several years, and has been discussed
ad
infinitum on this ML. We need new people to input new POV; otherwise,
it goes into off-topic posting (many here have been here for years, like
myself,
and others are good friends with members, so it tends to be a bit
relaxed).
So hang back a bit and take in the scenery; it'll make life much easier
for
you as a member of this ML.
One other bit of advice; avoid double-posting, if possible. Just hit
reply,
instead of hitting "reply to all".

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality
that is the Ranma ML....(and just picked up a German translation
of Asterix in Spain for .50...happy happy joy joy)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs