new Viz stuff

from Brad Clark <baron-brad@home.com>
subject new Viz stuff
date Sat, 03 Feb 2001 13:28:54 -0500
Chris:

>I was reading an interview with Toshifumi Yoshida and saw some
>interesting new things about season 6
>
>-The VA who replaced Teryl Rothery for season 5 (Erin Fitzgerald) has
>has been replaced by a new VA, Sylvia Zaradic.
>
>-Elaina Costain is replacing her sister Angela for the role of Nabiki
>while Angela is in flight school. Angela will be returning for season
>7.
>
>-Season 6 will have *3* episodes per tape with a simultaneous DVD
>release (It's about time!!!) (DVD box sets of earlier seasons start
>later this year)

Curse my lack of net access this past week- I've been scooped!  One of the
members of Frank's message board posted this info there.  Here is the URL
for the mini-interview:

http://animeondvd.com/news/2001/0101news.htm

-Bradster
loves his new cable net access.  D2 multiplayer, anyone?

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs