Re:Wizard (Viz is still south of the 38th parallel ^_^)

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ronald Spillman <ron@netset.com>
subject Re:Wizard (Viz is still south of the 38th parallel ^_^)
date Sun, 10 Dec 2000 22:53:29 -0500

> From: Wizard3576@aol.com
>

> hey, is this the 38th like graphic novel thing? has it been released in
> America or is it still only in japanese, cause I dont remember reading this,
> but I only have till like
> 9-4 or 5 on the Manga. Just wanted to know how far the manga is and how far
> its going to go.

Viz still has a lil' bit to go on Ranma....the monthly is at chapter 3 of the
Shishihokodan story (Japanese tankobon vol.20). So it will probably be
another 8 years or so before Viz gets to vol. 38 at the current rate.

(to all who cares); Haven't been posting recently (Christmas season
is upon us, and we've been quite busy at the store)...
Thanks for the kind words, Shinobu.

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality
that is the Ranma ML.....The Home of the Relic can now be
gotten to from the Anime Web Turnpike (http://www.anipike.com),
in the Misc. section. Or just click here (http://www.mynvo.com/homeof_therelic).

Search field Search string

archive list