ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from mckenzie1921@home.com
subject ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Sun, 10 Dec 2000 22:46:07 -0500
~Relation~
I personally think that Ukyou could make a great wife to any of the male
cast. Though her temper can be a bit high strung, she has a decient amount
of self-control, and under a tough extirior, kind heart. Which leads me to
believe that Ukyou and Ryouga would make a cute couple.
I'm parcial to the episodes, which I'ce seen many of. In them, Ukyou and
Ryouga drop casual hints that maybe they DO like eachother. *shrugs* Not
sure if this is true in the graphic novels, considering I haven't read one.
Ultimently, it should be Akane and Ranma. Not only do we KNOW that's the way
it will be, but their aditudes in so many different ways show that they
could have a life together. They know eachother inside and out. Grantit they
argue 24/7 but it only shows how incredibly open they are with eachother
(aside from love).

One thing I find to be truely unfortunate for the pair is the CONSTANT
misunderstandings. Something is always taken in the wrong perspective with
them. Wether it be something ranma says, or akane does, or visa versa...
Because they care so much about how the other feels, they take everything
the opposite does into heavy consideration. Is it a lack of trust?
I don't think so.. more along the lines of being frightened for the other's
love.
Who could blame them? Hell, they each have several people after their
heart...

My point being, though in the series they always resolve their
misunderstandings, what would happen if one day it got outta hand?

Reguardles of my negative arguement, I still believe that they were meant to
be. One of the few couples that are actually soul-mates.

I dunno, just my thoughts... broaden please.

~*~McKenzie~*~