Re: Shinobu, the record guy

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ronald Spillman <ron@netset.com>
subject Re: Shinobu, the record guy
date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 23:21:45 -0500

> From: Shinobu <shinobi9000@yahoo.com>
>

> Hey guys. Been kinda macabre and melancholy lately...
> my grandmother died on Tuesday.

My condolences on your family's loss.

> Your days are numbered, make sure you make every one
> count!

Amen to that.

As for the guy inquiring about the Ho Mei Fan song China Night,
I must say that I was surprised to see that post again. Glad I still
had the record (I have already responded to the guy, so I wouldn't
disturb the list).

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality
that is the Ranma ML....just got my new CDRW by UPS today,
and have been sweating over that for the last couple of hours
(seems it supports packet writing, but doesn't like Adaptec's
products, so I used the Nero software that came with it).
Now trying to remove every last vestige of DirectCD
so I can install Nero's packet software (which won't install
until I find every last niggling registry reference to DCD).
Oh well....

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited