More schtuff

to <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from Hotnit <chotnit@netscape.net>
subject More schtuff
date 2 Nov 00 04:52:27 EST
Shinobu writes:

>Kasumi would talk to guys over the Internet.

Yup! And Nabiki would have an Ranma-chan adult site with all sorts of nud
girl type ranma images. Only 19.95 a month. And subsequently Kuno would n
ever
leave his room.

>Onikudaki ain't nothin to play with. You gotta go with
 >   it, or else! (^_^)

Well I went! My shoulder didn't. Ouch. It was some new guy that did it to
 me
though. The type where "steady speed" isn't in their vocabulary.

Hey you've been training a while right? How do you memorize the japanese?

>Yo Momma so stupid, Somebody told her it was Chilly
>   outside, and she ran inside to get a Bowl!!

Why you gotta talk about my momma? *puts up fist and gets into third grad
bowlegged shaolin fighting stance*

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited