Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to Ranma 1/2 ML <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from Frank Berger <frank@tue.bawue.de>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Wed, 1 Nov 2000 00:12:20 +0100 (CET)
On Wed, 1 Nov 2000 ami@ML.usagi.org wrote:

Hi Folks,

I know, I don't say too much.. (typical lurker that is..) but well...

>   Hitoshi Doi <doi  Re: Inuyasha
> "Pierre Bancov" <banc2a01@uni-trier.de> wrote:
> | >Why is it like dragonball?
> | The only link I can think of is that they have to find every chip of the Jewel

> | of the Souls (it's been broken into tiny little pieces).
> | So basically you have a plot that allows an infinity of filler episodes. Which

> | would describe Dragon Ball correctly, I suppose.
> The part about going around to find the pieces..
> like Goku going off to find the dragonballs.
> Goku goes along with Buruma, etc.
> Here, we have the girl going with Inuyasha..
> This part seems similar.

somebody said that Takahashi-sensei was a bit influenced from Dragonball
with Ranma in the first place.. you know... a story about a very
successfull martial artist and such..

well it is a wild guess, but when Ranma came out (in Japan) Dragonball was
on its high of success (in Japan)

or am I very mistaken there...?

(could be possible, it is too late in the evening in this edge of the
world, and there is too much champagne involved here ;-)

bye
	Franky B.

p.s.: while I'm watching 'Mamono Hunta Yohko', did anyone notice that
Yohko's a 'Ranma nibun no itchi' Fan?

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited