Re:Forge (Ranma TV)

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ronald Spillman <ron@netset.com>
subject Re:Forge (Ranma TV)
date Sun, 01 Oct 2000 18:39:30 -0400

> From: forge@vis.nu
>

> And it was very convienent.  Counting the third movie as an OAV means that
> they have 12 OAVs.  They release two episodes per tape, so that totaled 6
> OAV tapes.
>
> Which leads me to wonder what they're going to do since there's an odd
> number of TV episodes total...  (161)

The simplest way would be, IMO, to release the last tape with 3 eps
on it. But, Viz being Viz, they could either do that, or, not wishing to
disrupt
the 2 eps per tape format (of course, by the time they get done with the
series,  VHS could be a distant memory and the successor to DVD
could be just released ^_^), they may use just the one ep, and load
the last tape with filler (like with USMC and Project Ako tape 2; 35
minute "movie", and about 35 min. of filler).
May be awhile before we see it, either way.

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality that
is the Ranma ML (saw an ad in Animerica yesterday with the 5th
series Evangelion coming out....with the series still going in Shonen
A (got that Friday), they should have enough for a couple of runs ^_^).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs