Re:Wizard3576 (Ranma Movie #3)

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ronald Spillman <ron@netset.com>
subject Re:Wizard3576 (Ranma Movie #3)
date Sun, 01 Oct 2000 00:48:43 -0400

> From: Wizard3576@aol.com
>

> Wait. There are 3 ranma movies?!

Yep. That would be the 30 minute "Team Ranma vs. the Legendary
Phoenix", released here as Part One of the "One Grew Over the Kuno's
Nest" OAV tape. Viz  apparently didn't want to release a 30 minute
show billed as a movie, and IMO understandably so, so they just
included it with the currently released OAV and packaged it as such.
I think that some people would have been irate here in the States to
pay whateverViz would have charged (most likely the regular rate
at the time) for a 30 minute movie.  Granted, I remember what
the Phantasia tape cost from ADV at the time, and that too was
30 minutes....

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality
that is the Ranma ML....and trying to fight off the onset of the

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs