Re:Fritz

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ronald Spillman <ron@netset.com>
subject Re:Fritz
date Mon, 04 Sep 2000 19:20:52 -0400

> From: FriTz <guildheim@usa.net>
> .
>
> I sense a trend. *smirk* It's nice to be back Ron, even though I'm
> not into Ranma as much as I used to be.

Well, I think if Ranma suddenly saw a resurgence in Japan (or if Viz
can stop thinkin' about the Poke'critters for 5 seconds) enough to get a
good special animation on, I think people would sit up and take notice.
But until they do (or Poke'mon dies), it will probably remain on the wane,

sadly.

> Know of any marketing research/analysis companies that are hiring
> for entry-level?? ^^;; 4 months of searching and I've come to the
> conclusion that Louisville sucks in the marketing division.

Around here on the South end of Columbus, the companies here
seem to believe that all we around here are good for is manual
labor and the occasional managership over said manual labor
(and it doesn't help that at the store I work at, the people we
usually get for hire are either just looking for a little pocket change,
or
hired off welfare with little or no experience doing any kind of work.
Last week, we lost a worker (she was fired) for giving her friends
and family 90% allowances on all their merchandise, after only
a week on the job. There may be some better luck either in Dublin
or up town, but around here, nothing.

> You mean you work on Labour Day? Oh, now that's just not right!

Well, I should say now, WAS going to work...I got up this morning in a
lotta
pain from a pulled muscle I sustained Friday. Walked down to ER about 4
blocks
away, spent 4 hours there, then they tell me that I had a pulled muscle
(duh)
from trying to get a pallet jack from underneath a pallet that had 1000
lbs of
cleaning fluid on it...big mistake on my part, but I got workers comp to
cover it. Ah well, could be worse.

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality that
is the Ranma ML.....

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited