Re: Fritz

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ronald Spillman <ron@netset.com>
subject Re: Fritz
date Mon, 04 Sep 2000 01:05:42 -0400
--------------59FB491FC8F7A6A2BFD9AA05

> From: FriTz <guildheim@usa.net>
>

> To all the people who remember me (not sure how many of us
> fossilized vets are left on the ML). . . hello again! ^_^

Welcome back! There are a few of us left, but like me, have not posted
a lot in an eon ^_^. But, lurk or no lurk, a few of us are still here.....

> --FriTz
> On the Ranma ML since March '96. Wow, I'm a hella-big loser!

Whhhhuuuyyyy, I bin here (with a few month gap) since the Autumn of
1995 (Relic mode definitely on), so whut's that make ME!!??? ^_^
As I said, welcome back (and now this lil' Relic had better get some
sleep....gotta go to work in a few hours....)

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality
that is the Ranma ML....
Visit The Relic's websites!
(http://www.mynvo.com/homeof_therelic) or
(http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/homeoftherelic).
The Kenji Tsuruta pics are gonna get replaced in a couple of days...
thinking either of Sadamoto Yoshiyuki or DBZ for this week.....

--------------59FB491FC8F7A6A2BFD9AA05

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited