An -H- reply for Shin. / body piercing

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from "Dr. Facer" <dr_facer@yahoo.com>
subject An -H- reply for Shin. / body piercing
date Tue, 1 Aug 2000 09:39:11 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Shinobu
> Shinobu puts La Blue Girl 1 into the vcr. **
> Gravy!! BTW, why are they translating her age to be
> 18, when she's saying 16 in Japanese??

 Well, that's easy, we're in America Shin! they had to
keep her (Miko) legal somehow, and since most people
can't speak Japanese....

> but there's no lesbian
> scene,

 You just wait until you see the rest of the blue girl
videos, by the way, it might help to have a strong
stomach, specially after blue girl 3

But IMHO, you should rent Lady blue 2, that movie has
one of the best sex scenes I've ever seen, it's really
worth checking.

> For the Ranma 1/2 ladies, what body piercings would
> look good on them and why??
 > Ukyo, rockin' the Belly ring.
> Sexy!!

 I'm not that much into body piercing, but it would be
interesting to see Ukyo (what about Shampoo?) with a
belly ring though.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited