Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to Ranma 1/2 ML <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from Frank Berger <frank@tue.bawue.de>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Tue, 13 Jun 2000 21:30:29 +0200 (MEST)
On Wed, 14 Jun 2000 ami@ML.usagi.org wrote:

voice from the off:

hi !~*Smimmergirl*~!,

> My favorite female character of all anime ever, is of course, you got
> it... Tsukino Usagi. *dodges thrown shoes*  Yes yes, and I can hear all of
> you screaming!

nothing against Usagi, but Ami is cuter and Makoto nicer :-P ~_^

> Why am I on the Ranma ML then?  (Besides the fact that I can't find
> a DECENT SM ML? =0P When ever I search for one, I get _S & M_ Mailing lists
> ^_^;) Well, I totally dig it! I think Ranma's cool. ^_^

well, you _have_ the perfect excuse being on this list... and if it's just
because the mail-exchanger is called ami and the domain hosting the
maillinglist is called usagi(.org) ;)

bye
	Franky B. (lurking again...)

Search field Search string