Mousse's speed

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from "Dr. Facer" <dr_facer@yahoo.com>
subject Mousse's speed
date Mon, 12 Jun 2000 16:49:17 -0700 (PDT)
> Vigil wrote:
> When is Mousse shown to be faster then Ranma? Can
> anyone be faster then
> someone who's mastered the Amiguriken?

Actually, I was talking about Mousse's moves, not the
speed of his attacks (As far as I know, Ranma's
Amaguriken is the fastest physical attack of the
series), and yes, Mousse was indeed faster than Ranma
at some point in the manga, just check the Herb story
arc and you'll see what I mean, in fact, this
particular story shows that Mousse is not that stupid
either and that he can actually use his brains to win
a fight, now, I know Mousse's chances to defeat Ranma
are completely inexistent, but I just couldn't help
wonder about Mousse's actual strength level.

Dr. Facer

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited