Re: Mousse

to <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from "Vigil" <vigil@achiew.com>
subject Re: Mousse
date Mon, 12 Jun 2000 23:38:01 +1000
>From: "Dr. Facer" <dr_facer@yahoo.com>
>I was wondering, shouldn't Mousse be stronger than
>what its shown in the manga?, I mean, the guy carries
>at least a ton of weaponry the whole day!, with that
>kind of daily excercise, I still don't understand why
>hasn't he defeated Ranma, after all, Mousse is also
>faster than him.
>
>Dr. Facer

Mousse's problem is his own idiocy (a problem most characters in Ranma seem
to have <g>.) His tactics simply up to par with Ranmas, usually he tries to
just overwhelm his opponent with a flurry of weapons. Ranma, on the other
hand, usually has a battle plan which - in the face of all of his opponents
will always help him to win. In Mousse's defence his glasses doesn't give
him much of an option in forming tactics - you can't really target specific
body points when a person's foot looks like their neck <g>.

And also Mousse is one of the more dangerous of Ranma's opponents anyway. He
only constantly loses to Ranma, Cologne and Ryoga and they have been set up
to be the mangas three best recurring fighters. Strength wise he is shown to
be very strong in the manga, (breaking a wall against Ranmas back, hoisting
up that huge boulder in his second appearance, later lifting a stove to
pummel Ranma with. He's not particularly tough (by Nerima standards) but
when it comes to lifting heavy objects he seems to come out ok.

When is Mousse shown to be faster then Ranma? Can anyone be faster then
someone who's mastered the Amiguriken?

Vigil

Search field Search string

archive list