The Ranma special forces?, I don't think so

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from "Dr. Facer" <dr_facer@yahoo.com>
subject The Ranma special forces?, I don't think so
date Mon, 5 Jun 2000 08:56:32 -0700 (PDT)
SonofWashu wrote:
>     On another note entirely: Ever wonder what the
> arms race in a world where
> a single person can attain the power level of
> Cologne or Ranma?  How much
> money would a government put up for even Kuno?

I don't think they would care that much, in the manga,
in volume 23, Gosunkugi used an armor called warsuit,
and that single armor made him a good opponent for
Ranma, of course, the armor was a spoof, but think
about it, if a normal person can get such a powerful
device, what kind weapons the governments in the Ranma
universe could have developed for themselves?, a
perfect version of Gosunkugi's warsuit could be as
powerful as Saffron.
That's why I don't think the government would care
about training someone that much, and in case they
would, they should aim to get Saint Seya level
fighters, those guys can move faster than light,
live with only a gallon of blood in their bodies, keep
fighting even without all of their senses, survive
almost nuclear blasts, and destroy miles and miles of
ground in one single fight, and they're just humans
with training!

Dr_Facer

Search field Search string

archive list