ML history stuff

to <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from "Don Wang" <dwang@hmc.edu>
subject ML history stuff
date Sun, 4 Jun 2000 01:28:47 -0700
Ron:
> Well, the ML has been around for quite awhile (I have been here, with
> about
> a 6 month exception, since the Autumn of 1995; others have been here
> longer)

    Hmmm, you've been here longer than me for about 6 months.  I don't know
of too many people that've been around longer than me...

> and as long as there is an interesting subject to tackle, (unless Hitoshi
> gets tired
> of running it), there will be a Ranma ML. There is always new blood
> flowing
> into it. It has even survived Ranma (the manga ended in March 1996, and
> the

    Wow, it's been that long?  So I've been here for 4 years now.

    I don't think any real meaningful discussion is being done around here,
though.  Online communities just don't seem to last that long... I don't
know of any message board/mailing list/etc that lasted as long as this one
(well, I wonder what's going on in the Tenchi ML... I guess they can always
speculate since the series hasn't ended yet).

    Well, Akane has been consistently my favorite Anime female character...
though I think currently I like Miya from Here is Greenwood better, just
because it's more recent (in terms of me seeing it, not absolutely).  But
I'm kind of tired of arguing the same thing over and over again.  I think
the reason why most of my favorite female characters tend to be tomboys
(Akane, Miya, Kid) began with Ranma 1/2.  :)  I really hate to write about
tomboyish characters though...

Don
"Into the frigid darkness of the star, I spin my thread of prayers
May it reach your distant sky"
Kid, Radical Dreamers

Search field Search string

archive list