Re: Shinobu

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ronald Spillman <ron@netset.com>
subject Re: Shinobu
date Wed, 03 May 2000 00:26:06 -0400

> From: Shinobu <shinobi9000@yahoo.com>
>

> What IS the curse?? You fall into a spring where an
> Animal/Person has drowned. then, you assume thier
> form.  Is it Vampiric?? Does it affect the molecular
> structure of the victim? Does a demon take over the
> form of the host?? Help me out Ml'ers. Opinions
> welcome.

It does seem to affect the structure of the person (after all,
there have been some weird structures here ^_^), but the person
"drowned" in it doesn't seem to have any bearing at all on the
person's thought processes (like Herb's uh, problem with the
mate he chose in tankobon vol.24, and from vol. 37, Akane-nichuan).
No demons involved here (tho' an arguement could conceiveably be
made concerning Ashura-nichuan from vol. 32; of course, this could just be
because Rouge was ROYALLY POed at Pansuto-taro...^_^)....

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the
Reality that is the Ranma ML....

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited