Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Psymon <djd@telusplanet.net>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Mon, 03 Apr 2000 21:27:56 -0600
Good question. They aren't listed in the member directory (so far as I
can tell)... Hope to find out too to be fourth member...

-Psymon

PS. Sorry for the one-liner, but didn't have anything else to say ^_^;;;

--
---
    ___________         "Creativity is allowing yourself to make
  | Sailor Moon |       "Hey look! It's not my fault; it's some guy
named
  |  Ranma 1/2  |        'General Protection'!" -Ratbert
{-|  Beasties   |-}     "I wasn't driven insane; it was a short putt"
-Psymon
  |   Prozzk   |       "Remains of love are all I know, like battle
scars
  | Dragon Ball |        that never go." -Simon (Prozzk)
   -___________-        Now Listening to: Tsunami by Prozzk
    Siggy v1.20

Search field Search string

archive list