Re: Shouryu

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ronald Spillman <ron@netset.com>
subject Re: Shouryu
date Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:39:22 -0400

> From: Shouryu Nohe <jnohe@nmsu.edu>
>

> Wow - I got some people to bite!
>
> Thanks for all your heartfelt support; your love is duly appreciated...
>
> That was probably the best fit of fake anger I've ever had.  Heh.
>
> *grin*
> April Fools, by the way.

Oyyyyy....April Fool's Day....Of course, if I ever needed a reminder of
what day it was yesterday, I will get it, I am sure, when I go to
the rec.arts.anime.misc NG in a couple of minutes...Y'wanna good
AFJ, remember the old Ranma 1/2 4th Movie (Kanketsuhen) that
for a while was still bringing in newbies, saying "I had seen it
on a web-site that was above reproach" or other such nonsense....
Heh. BTW, good stunt, from one Relic to another....^_^

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs