Re: Pierre

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ronald Spillman <ron@netset.com>
subject Re: Pierre
date Sat, 01 Apr 2000 00:58:35 -0500

> From: "Pierre Bancov" <banc2a01@uni-trier.de>
>

> I already apologised to her, but I don't know how she took teh
> news... so remember: I don't want those pics flying around wildly.
> Just making sure.

These pages....they look like they are from the Shonen Sunday issue
that they originally appeared in. Very good coloring (even tho' I have
read a number of the Ranma stories in Sunday, I had only seen one in
the original color, which was one of the Nabiki as Ranma's "Fiancee"
stories). I will respect her wishes and leave them as I found them.
Thanks for you and all who pointed the way.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs