Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from "Jim Lazar" <jimlazar@earthlink.net>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:38:05 -0800
> From: Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>

> >I don't think they're spreading too thin, their just not getting
> >the job done.  Look at how varied some of the other companies are
> >Manga has dozens of titles, some of them are long series too.  Anime
> >Works / Kitty realised it was spreading to thin and has now back to
> >it's roots (hentai, Kitty video label). Pioneer is still gaining
> >momentum as a powerful anime distributor and it seems like every
> >week they pick up a new title.
>
> Are you sure that Anime Works is going back to its roots? It has more
> Magic Knight Rayearth and Rurouni Kenshin TV coming up. BTW, Media
> Blasters is Anime Works is Kitty. Virtual Fighter TV is also listed
> as them having it. That doesn't even include all of the Kitty videos
> (which there are quite a bit of those, too).

I'd have to agree with Timothy, Mediablasters is doing everything it can to
get away from adult titles. They had a great adult title in Kite, but
instead of releasing it intact they cut it up and released as a 'general
release' title (which was still too intense for kids anyway).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs