Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from teleute@home.com
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Wed, 01 Mar 2000 16:38:27 -0700
Bradster wrote:

> Perhaps it's the ML medium itself that's losing popularity for a bit- real-time

> message boards seem to be more popular right now and are easily accessible from

> a simple link on a webpage.  I know Frank's MB is doing well, and Esashi's MB
> (though not Ranma-centered) is at the volume that the ML used to be at.

Well, I personally vastly prefer MLs to MBs, because I'm on so many MLs
that if I had to personally visit all of them I'd definitely fall
behind.  The only way I can keep up is to have them all delivered.  But
not many people get that kind of volume.  I personally rarely write
because I rarely have all that much to say...I'm poor, and don't live in
a great area for this sort of thing, so haven't read much of the manga
and seen a fair amount of the anime, but only once and out of sequence
because it's difficult to find and expensive to rent.  I love reading
what others have to say, but I don't often have anything to contribute.

-Teleute

Allison Roth, Teleute, Wolfsong
teleute@home.com
http://www.ucalgary.ca/~walrus