Parental Deaths/Pierre

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from Shadow6865@aol.com
subject Parental Deaths/Pierre
date Fri, 4 Feb 2000 23:48:21 EST
Pierre writes:

<<
Pierre:
> I have no idea why their mother's death would affect the psyche of
> the Tendou girls that much. >>

            I actually think that Takahashi has the girl's come off rather
unscathed especially considering that their father pretty much stop living
since his wife died probably because Ranma was a comedy series. I know a
person whose mother died when he was in first grade and it damaged his pysche
greatly. I have not seen him since I graduated high school but I think he had
problems maturing since his mother died when he was six (I think that Akane
was six when her mother died as well.) Through out middle and high school he
was always very immature when it came to things like class decorum and other
matters of politeness (he was pretty social and popular though.) I suppose
you could argue that his disrespect for teachers and other authority figures
comes from being an adolescent boy but he was much more disrespectful than
pretty much everyone else and I think he will have a hard time learning how
to repsect and be nice to people in authority and this probably stems from
the fact that his mother died when he was very young.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs