Sweet Nice Girl

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Yuffie Kisaragi <yuffie@zoomtown.com>
subject Sweet Nice Girl
date Mon, 31 Jan 2000 21:23:12 -0500

Bradster wrote:

> Yuffie, doesn't Noriko Hidaka sing 'Sweet Nice Girl', as opposed to your
> listing of Megumi?  After all, the song is pretty much Akane saying 'baka'
> hundreds of times, and Kasumi actually calls out to Akane at the end....

True.  A friend pointed that out to me a few weeks ago, but I've been too lazy to
change
it yet, heh ;-)  I'll get on it with the next update, next week :-)

--Yuffie

--
This has been a post by Yuffie Kisaragi.  ICQ: 7994283 To
reach me, please head to the first star to the right, then go

Yuffie's Ranma 1/2 Shrine: http://members.xoom.com/Yuffie_3/html/ranma.html

I fear I have nothing to give/I have so much to lose--S.M.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs