Re: ranma audio

to <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from "Jim Lazar" <jimlazar@earthlink.net>
subject Re: ranma audio
date Tue, 4 Jan 2000 08:33:44 -0800
> From: Wayne Koski <wkoski@aoc.nrao.edu>

> I've recently got this tape as well as others.  I've noticed
> that for Marry Me Akane, the sound is distorted all through the
> tape. Anybody else have this problem?

Well, I rented the first 2 MM and the stereo track was noisy on the first
tape (a common problem with Viz and ADv's cheap grade tapes... one of the
reasons I'm only buying DVDs now). No audio problem on the second. You
probably just got a bad tape. Take it back and exchange it.

One odd thing I saw on the second tape was that they mispelled Genma in the
title of the episode. They spelt it:  Ge Ma

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs