To Colin

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Wolfye <wolfye13@yahoo.com>
subject To Colin
date Thu, 2 Dec 1999 11:30:14 -0800 (PST)
Colin-kuns wrote after Hotnit:
> And Hotnit?  I don't really know what's up with
> that,
> but you're damn right, on both counts.  One, I don't
> know how the hell I forgot jizz (I've always spelled
> it with two z's), and two, they do need some sort of
> eye protection.  I mean, hey, all girls who are
> actually willing to perform it deserve both our
> undying love and anything we can give them!  Goggles
> would be a small price indeed....

*sly grin* What? Y'mean to tell me that you don't like
the stuff spraying in your face? As long as it doesn't
put an eye permanently out of commission, I think it's
alright. Even fun. ^_^

Okay, I just had to respong to that. Obeying my urges
again. I'll go now.

Wolfye

====
|::::::Celestial Spirit Wolf:::[wolfye13@yahoo.com]::::::|
|:::Founder of Wolfye Productions | Fanfiction OneHalf:::|
|:Divine Wielder of the Raven Blue Right Chopstick [EGO]:|
|:::::Co-Founder and Technical Maintainence [CLoWN]::::::|
|:::::[http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Teahouse/3035]:::::|
|::::[http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/fanfictiononehalf]::::|
|:[when i'm with you i feel like i could die....alright]:|

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs