to <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from "Yuumei" <yuumei@poczta.onet.pl>
subject Reply
date Wed, 1 Dec 1999 14:17:30 +0100
Kunoichi wrote:

>Every single member of CASKET! ^_~
>Look at the CoR Deaconate ... all the names with a * are people who hate
>Shampoo.

*a little bit stressed* Whoops! I think that I may have bitten more than I
can chew... In that situation I can do only one thing:
I'm very sorry! *bows*

>Which other story arcs does she do cooking in?

E.g. remember that fiasco with mushroom buns? But anyway let's leave that
subject. You know, you're veteran and I'm a 2 months old newbie. I really
want to stay here a little longer, and I've got strange feeling that arguing
with you won't help me.

>I know I'm not ... after all, I didn't go out and force people to join
>CASKET by holding a gun to their heads or anything...

I guess you're tellin' the truth...

*calmly returnin' back to his beloved dark passages* Yuumei

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs