Re:Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ronald Spillman <ron@netset.com>
subject Re:Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
date Fri, 05 Nov 1999 22:03:27 -0800

> From: Wizard3576@aol.com
>

> hey, do any of you know where I could get the anime movie "Nausicaa of the
> Valley of Wind" I watched it years ago and liked it and I want to get it
> again.

Disney has picked this up for distribution, along with 8 other Studio
Ghibli movies, including Mononoke-hime, Kiki's Delivery Service,
Laputa, etc.... Of course, it could be awhile....Kiki has been out
for awhile, and Mononoke-hime came out in the initial 30 cities
on the 29th; Laputa:Castle in the Sky will be out next.
(heh; I got in the mail the other day a C-ko Perfect Memory tape
with some particularly raunchy lampoons of Kiki, Nausicaa
and Totoro trailers...boy those guys have got sick minds ^_^)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs