Re: Brad (Lack of MOs)

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ronald Spillman <ron@netset.com>
subject Re: Brad (Lack of MOs)
date Thu, 04 Nov 1999 23:22:20 -0800

> From: Brad Clark <bradster@fuse.net>
>

> Well, either Usagi or my ISP is having problems again, because I've only
> gotten about 4 MOs since this past Sunday, and I don't remember seeing my
> last post in any of them.  I'll hope this goes through anyway...

I haven't gotten nearly what I usually get, in terms of matome okuris.
I just suspected that there hasn't been that many posts, but it's
never been this bad before, at least since I started on here
(and that's been awhile...^_^)

> Happy announcement from me- I accepted the job offer from a company I
> interviewed with, and will probably be starting there (Louisville, KY- you
> can show me around, FriTz... ^^) early next month.

Congratulations; I haven't been in Louisville before (my mom told
me she used to go there by train when she was a kid, outta Ashland).
Should still be a cool place (of course, it may have changed a bit
since she went, which was, what, FIFTY-some years ago? ^_O).
Well, good luck to you, and we hope to see you able to return.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs