2R - Enju, Hotnit

to <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from "Jade" <jade@asia.com>
subject 2R - Enju, Hotnit
date Sat, 2 Oct 1999 17:32:53 +0800
Enju:

>-Jade, are you just kidding us? (No offense or anything, I'm really
serious
>here.) We're a soap opera.  I'm sorry to everyone it became that way.
>Sorry to disappoint you, we may be stopping after all...

That's Jade of the Blue Flame... (waits for ML acknowledgement) ah
nevermind.  And no, I wasn't kidding, I loved your little drama,
especially
vyncent's part (luv the Cyranoesque posts).  When I wrote this, I didn't
send it immediately so it came rather late.  But I guess it was getting
bit out of hand.  It's okay if you stop as long as you people keep
replying
in such amusing ways.

One of the reasons I joined this ML was because all the people are
off-the-wall and crazy and I fit right in!  Plus, where else can you
role
play?

>Subject: RE:Steffanie!

Uh, that's Stiffanie.  There's a Steffanie(Stephanie?) here that's
fondly
called Steffi-chan, I think.

>Oh, my!  Ara!  You're from the Philippines!  I'm Pinay.  Are you half
Pinay?
>Hey, um, where are you?  (If I can ask.)
>I usually go to Manila on visits.

Actually, she's 100% Chinese in blood but grew up 100% Manilena (meaning
geographically)  same as I.  Any other Pinays?

Hotnit:
>Uh... "Excoriating"...? Uh putting the cores back in cored apples?

No, that's INcoriating.  EXcoriating is taking the cores out.
NO!  That's not it!  Stop confusing me!  *bulb lights up on top of head*
Oh, now I remember!  It means taking Cory's out of ML's... No wait,
that's
not right either.  Why would anyone want to excoriate an ML?  That's
what
makes it so interesting.  Ok, I forgot what I meant.  Just look it up in
the
dictionary.  It's right between excommunicate and excrement(much like
you
are  ^_^)  Can't miss it.

>the hottest thing since a Ricky Martin/David
>Boreanaz siamese twin clone thingee

OK, how do you know David Boreanaz much less know how to spell his
last name right?  Do you have sisters?

About LOR, can I join?  I just love her laugh, second only to Murdoc.
What
do I need to sign?  What do I get to keep?  Can I hold the mike for her
when
she has to laugh?  Or does she not need one?  BTW, what's her laugh in
Japanese?  I only know the VIZ where she sounds like she has asthma near
the
end.  And it goes like ...

        AHAHAHAHA AHA AAHA AHAHAHAAAAA....

Well, that's about it.  If anybody has the Jap. Kodachi laugh on .wav or
know where I can find one, can you email it to me privately at
jade@asia.com?  Thanks.

au revoir from an agite couer,
Jade of the Blue Flame
~Future LOR member~