Shampoo in Chinese

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Wolfye <wolfye13@yahoo.com>
subject Shampoo in Chinese
date Fri, 1 Oct 1999 11:29:06 -0700 (PDT)
----------------
Question:

----------------
Kun-chan wrote back:

> Sorry, I don't know - I just looked at the pretty
> pictures - I can't read
> Chinese. :p
Oh ok... *looks sad* But thanks anyway! Does anyone
else know the answer to this?

Wolfye

====
Celestial Spirit Wolf - wolfye13@yahoo.com
Creator and maintainer of Wolfye Productions
"Divine Wielder of the Right Chopstick"[EGO]
"Co-Founder and Technical Maintainer of CLoWN"
The Celestial Domain can be found at:
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Teahouse/3035/

Search field Search string

archive list