MR - Bradster, Vyxqui, 'BRiC, fanfic

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from QuestionMark36@aol.com
subject MR - Bradster, Vyxqui, 'BRiC, fanfic
date Thu, 2 Sep 1999 04:30:52 EDT
Bradster:

> Well, I think he said he was unsubbed at the time, so he might not have
>  gotten that one.  He was reminded though.  I nagged him on AIM on Sun or
>  Mon, and then told his brother to nag him when he was surfing on ?'s
>  account.

Yes, I was quite surprised when my brother came up to me and announced "Don't
forget to post those questions, Mark!"  (He was *not* supposed to be using my
computer.)

Incidentally, Bradster, congratulations on getting NERV in the 'pike.
However, I'm grateful you didn't let my little brother actually know what it
was.  ^_^;

>There's also the remote possibility that he remembered by
>himself this time.  ^_^

Hey!  Not funny!  :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vyxqui, confuzzled:

>*Looks up confusedly* Huh? What? Oh. Oh! Yeah.  Right. Umm... right.
>When do we want this thing? (I'll warn you now that if you thought that
>QMark was bad at missing the date for the questions, I have overdue
>assignments from fifth grade that haven't been finished yet.)

Oh don't worry.  I'll make sure to remind you!  *bursts out in laughter*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kit, to someone:

>FoTGTSBRiC is the Faction of That Guy That Sits Behind Ranma in Class.  It
was
>founded by Ping awhile ago on *this* ML.  He then created a BRiC ML, and
it's a
>place for the members of the faction to talk to each other and have fun.  We
>roleplay, we have discussions about various things... we're all friends, so a
>mailing list is the easiest way to talk to everybody.  I don't really think
>that's extreme.  More like convienient. ^_^

Exactly right.  The faction name is really just the title of the list.  It's
all just a lot of good-natured fun.  Consists mostly of members of this ML,
but on a much more personal level.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bradster, on Girl Days:

>See above.  Not amused.  I thought the whole supra-magical concepts
>(including Ranma channeling Lum and Lina) could have been removed to keep
>the story more on track.

I agree.  It definitely had its amusing parts, but the tone was so
different... much more irreverent.  I think it would have worked better on
its own as a different fanfic, personally.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow!  Nine people participated in the fanfic discussion this time!  That's
almost double-digits!  ^_^
       _____
      / ___ \  SAUCE
     /_/   \ \  USURP