women weaker than men?!!!

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Wolfye <wolfye13@yahoo.com>
subject women weaker than men?!!!
date Wed, 1 Sep 1999 21:01:14 -0700 (PDT)
Abitaman wrote:

> <He can't stand become one because he feels he's
> just "not as good" or "as
> manly" when he turns into this weak thing.>
>
> if you turned into a girl, would you feel manly? and
> yes, he is weaker as a
> girl. woman, no offense at all, are weaker than men.
> proof, look at body
> builders. he is shorter, meaning he has less reach.
------------------
ok, i have something to say about this. now, it's true
that, in upper body strength, a woman does have less
power than a man typically does; but that's mainly
because a female body is not designed to support major
upper body muscles. any anatomist can tell you that.
however, as a martial artist myself, a woman _can_
have just as much, if not greater, leg strength than
most men of the same size. i mean, would you mess with
a professional dancer? this is mainly due to the
differences in hip structure. in martial arts, and a
lot of other sports and activities, power derives from
the hips; the more you know how to use them properly,
the more damage you can do. women's hips are designed
to handle a lot more stress than a man's, hence the
reason why we're the ones who give birth. besides,
when i go up against a guy around my size or even a
bit bigger, i can kick the s*&# out of them, even if
they've been practicing just as much as i have in
similar arts. so, just because we're female does not
mean we don't have some power somewhere - it's just
located in a different place.

i apologize for any uproar i might have caused; i just
had to get that out. whew! sorry ^_^.
==
Wolfye, The Celestial Spirit Wolf
Creator and maintainer of Wolfye Productions
Email: wolfye13@yahoo.com
Visit my Domain at http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Teahouse/3035

Search field Search string

archive list