Re:Chrono Cross (Don)

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ronald Scott Spillman <ron@netset.com>
subject Re:Chrono Cross (Don)
date Mon, 02 Aug 1999 00:46:37 -0400

> From: Don Wang <dwang@hmc.edu>
>

>         Chrono Cross takes place in an alternate dimension of Chrono Trigger.
> Familiar landmarks are there.  Somewhere in the demo it says Serge, the
> main character, should look for this girl call Lucca as his big sister.
> The demo also shows Lucca's house in flames.

OkAAYYY, time fer me to look for Mana, then; Chrono Trigger
is one of my 3 favorite RPGs, and even tho' there will be differences
between the two, This sounds interesting. Cannot wait for this to
hit these shores, so when CC comes out, I will probably
go the import route as well....

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited