Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Donny Cheng <chengdo@home.com>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Sun, 01 Aug 1999 22:15:56 -0600

Ranma3434@aol.com wrote:

> <<Good point.  Maybe Ranma kept a cold aura, and it conflicted with Kirin's
> panicky aura  Kirin knew he was in some kind of danger, and since Ranma
> actually figured out a way to punch him, his aura could've been hot enough.
>
> Also, this is the anime.  There are tons of little discrepancies like this --
> like the horizontal HSH in the Kurumi and Natsume OAV. >>
>
> Later in the manga Ranma is able to pull verisons of the HSH off without
> drawing someone into a circle.  Also if you didn't notice Kurumi and
> Natsume's technique was a practical counter for the HSH.  Because the
> technique inolved having a hot spiral where a blast was shot into the middle.
>  It's not impossible to think that Ranma used that hot spiral to generate the
> HSH.  Personally I believe Ranma eventually develops the HSH so all he needs
> in hot ki.

Or just plain heat.  In the first movie Ranma was surrounded by hot
water and it was coming up from the ground from all sides so he didn't
need to do the spiral.  That was how he could do the HSH.  The second
movie as it is noted, the attack the two sisters used was a spiralling
heat attack.  Personally, I don't think he even needed Akane and could
just have fired off the HSH.

--
Anime Fanboy and Fanfiction Writer ^_^
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Ginza/4537