First time thing, Shouryu, Petes, Emirii,Snapple Girl,Hotnit, Justicar

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from lgot <lgot@net.em.com.br>
subject First time thing, Shouryu, Petes, Emirii,Snapple Girl,Hotnit, Justicar
date Mon, 12 Jul 1999 05:03:10 -0300
First time thing: Anime...well It was a anime, with a giant robot, two
pilots,saving the earth...I don't know the english name, put just
changing the portuguese one it is "Space Pirate"...old thing...never
heard about that again ...and then Star Blazers and Don Dracula (I dunno
if it's called like that in english...)
with Ranma...years after that, I'm working in a shop when some friend
comes with a tape "So funny, hahhaha". It'was A-ko Project. Well, I
hated that. No fun at all. Days after that they come with another tape
so fun/chaotic just like me. Well, I just thought "Fun as that A-ko
crap. No. And Fun and chaotic like ? Fun and Chaotic, me ? No. what
those people think" and I avoided Ranma as much as I can. But one night
there is party in my house and a guy forget the tapes with the beginning
of the series...since In the next day I didn't have anything to do...I
watched Ranma...and then...Well, I hate when I'm wrong...

Shouryu:

>Hey, I wasn't calling that particular faction ridiculous.  Just the >sudden
>explosion of faction creation and joining at the time.  Had I decided >to
>create an enemy lis for my campaign, Frank, Justy, Hiroshin, and Arnie
>would have all been on it.  *shrug*

Yeah, one faction is already good
but there is of course those poor little factions, so little that the
members need another one to join...like those members of this poor ugma,
so little that the members really should look another one to be members
of something more usefull...

>Yay!  Me gusta la banana.
>Oops, Brazillians speak portugese, huh?  Sorry...

that is no problem
It's not bad like one night I was using IRC and one person, when I told
her about the style of music that I like asked "But you don't like Ricky
Martin's stuff ?" just because I'm from latin America (well, I will give
a break to her, since she talked South America, and Rick Martin isn't
from south america, at all)

>I think that I will begin to call you Petes...

If that boy ever shows up again, I don't know whether to rue the day or
celebrate....

you should choice right now, because he just did that ^_^ see :

Petes:

>1) It's been said by Foster that that ferret loving, muffin ruling, >OLAer
>known as Joao (BTW, tell Em' I said hi the next time you talk to her >Joao
>^_^), has said that he's gonna call Insane-kun, "Petes". So here I ask. >WHY? o_O

Well, we are in Muffinland V now...
and I'm like those boys delivering messages ???
Well, I have no chance to tell that to her today, she just dropped so
fast that I've no chance to say anything...but next time I will do...
Foster ? And WHY he did that ?? Don't you think that I give a plain and
easy answer, do you ?
Well: another day I was alone in Island when Insane come. he begins to
talk, I'm too...with no topic at all, when he asked if I knew who he
is...since I'm not sure, but almost, since I can read the word Insane in
his email, but I not sure (It's like believing in Muffins talking with
you, you don't until they begin to talk)and I said no. So he said that
he will give me a clue, and did a useless attack to Might Kasumi(2) and
OLA...and I just said that wasn't a good clue, because a lot of people
can say that to me. Petes as example (you used almost the same words
against HER once, remember ?)...and he said "I'm no Petes"...that is why
I find another day another person using the nick Muffin in IRC, but
unlike me she have a good reason to use, cause she cook good muffins,
not command them...

My Ferret Queen:

*bows*

> Well to put it simply I'm 17 and
>never been on a date... been asked out a few times though...

ach...people in your city must be dumb or blind...or both...but I've
told you that before...

And it's >not
>like I'm not nice/cute/smart/fun-to-be-around (I'm a bit of an ditz
>though). I've had to sit through conversations discussing my cuteness >^^;

yeah, what a wonderfull topic to talk about...

Snapple Girl:

> Subject: desperately seeking myself!
> From: "La Chica de Snapple" <kimmeebaby@earthlink.net>

No,no...there you're making a lot of confusion. You almost make me thing
that you're my Rainchica Queen...and you're not!!! Use portuguese
words..."A Garota de Snapple" and let La Chica to her...

hotnit:

>Now that I think about it Saotome Laura referenced her once a little
>while back. Mettalic claws, axe sharpening.. I remember now.

Referenced ? No. When we talk about Kasumi(2) we did that in awe, not
just referenced. and don't listen to Justicar. His soft words don't
trick anyone here. He lies...but It's not worth, we know what Justicar
wants...

Justicar :

> Yes, I truly believe it. People often confuse me with some guy named
> Eric Baker.

Ah see: don't trust...
It's our own old sig, remember ? Who is Justicar...the answer is Eric
blablabla...the entropy in your laboratory at gate 4 are ,making your
mind wander away...
hey, you don't liked of the USA team at  last WC but USA woman won the
WC this year...USA is a place in the world where Girls kick boys'ass
when playing soccer...how amazing...

"Join Dexter, Join to the Muffin's side"

Joao Camilo
Member of OLA

Search field Search string

archive list