Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to Ranma 1/2 ML <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from teleute <alroth@ucalgary.ca>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Wed, 2 Jun 1999 14:42:48 -0600 (MDT)
On Thu, 3 Jun 1999 ami@ML.usagi.org wrote:

> ahh do what i do work at a comic shop and order through previews and get
> mondo discounts on manga(i get 40% off ranma tankabons and 50% off the
> english translations)
> its a great thing employment at comic shops
> oh and for the food thing do what most of us here do just go to the grocery
> store and get a 10 pack of instant ramen for 2-4$ and youve got food for 3
> days and a snack

Oh man, I would die to work at comic store...*sigh*  Unfortunetly, I'm on
a student visa and can only work on my University's campus.  And school
always have the worst, lowest-paying jobs around.  The one comic book
store on campus is run by two guys who own it and work all of shifts, so
there's not even any chance there.  I do the massive pack of ramen thing
occasionally (I've got a bunch right now, actually) but after 4 years of
living like that I've managed to get good and sick of packaged ramen.
(Not real, cooked by people who know what they're doing ramen, just the
dried junk...<g>)

-Teleute

 alroth@acs.ucalgary.ca  |  "I finally meet the right guy...I mean,
    teleute00@aol.com    |   Mr. Right...and I've gotta fight him for