Re: Quizzical People (Kun-Chan)

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ronald Scott Spillman <ron@netset.com>
subject Re: Quizzical People (Kun-Chan)
date Mon, 03 May 1999 00:31:54 -0400

Weeelllll, since I go back to work tomorrow (been on vacation), I kin
try it (dunno how far I will git, tho'...)

> From: Caroline Seawright <kunoichi@thekeep.org>
>

> Since people are getting more and more stupid with the quizzes going on,
> here is a REAL Ranma 1/2 Quiz! :p
>
> Name a) Who said it, b) what story and c) the context of the quote
>
> 1. Suki datte iwasetekure yo!

Haven't found it yet.

> 2. Suki desu, suki desu, Ukyou-sama

The "secret" scroll Konatsu was carrying in the first story arc
in vol.35; Ranma was reading it at the conclusion of the
battle, along with Akane.

> 3. Ko-kono SITUATION, ikinari CLIMAX

Dunno, but it definitely sounds like it is from a song (if it is from
the anime, that is)

> 4. RAI RAI RAI. RAI RAI RAI. Ramen-ya kumiaishusai no obake yashiki ne.

Haven't found it yet.

> 5. Rei o iuze, OKAMA-yarou!!

I haven't found it yet, but for some reason, this sounds like
Pansuto-Taro....

> 6. OKAMA nan de shingai da ne.

Tsubasa, to Akane, rebutting her claim that he was a cross-dresser
(or gay cross-dresser, which Okama is, in the perjurious way),
in the final chapter of Tankobon 10 (the only story arc Tsubasa
appeared in, BTW)

> 7. Nani ka itta, DARLING?
>    Oishii yo, HONEY.

This was, of course, Akane, then Ranma, as Ranma was
attempting to eat a bento being served to him by Akane
(BTW, Ranma was lying when he said it was delicious ^_^).

> 8. Ko-kore *chi chi* desu yo ne?!
>    Sa-sawatte mite ii desu yo ka!!

Lime and Mint, showing off Ranma's lunch trays to Herb,
as Herb tried to blast Ranma to kingdom come in the story
arc that spanned vol.24 and two chapters of 25.

> 9. Ara LOVE LETTER arigatou.

Have yet to find it.

> 10. Taberu ki nai wake? Sakura-mochi...

Akane, asking Ranma if he was going to eat the sakura-
mochi no koi uranai she made, in vol. 21 (the sakuramochi
has the power to reveal if the consumer is meant for the
maker).

If any of this appears in the anime, it is unlikely I would find it
(most of the anime Ranma I have is dubbed, with the exception
of the fansubbed stuff I had from before Viz got hold of the series...).
I do have all the tankobon stuff, but it takes awhile to search those...
Ah, well...I bet Pierre would know better than I.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs