Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Heikki Kärpinlehto <hexa@vip.fi>
subject Re: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Mon, 03 May 1999 00:17:19 +0300
> The Subjects are:
>  Victoria Panos <  another bloody quiz...Whee!
>  Victoria Panos <  Le French de Hotnit
>
> ------- Message

> Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 23:20:10 -0500
> From: Victoria Panos <satyrchick@home.com>
> To: ranma@ML.usagi.org
> Subject: another bloody quiz...Whee!
>
> Okay, now you people have gotten me started, so here I go:
>
> An "Identify the Quotations" quiz by Vyxqui!
>
> For each question, you get one point for naming the the character, two
> points for when they said it, for a score out of 45. Bonne Chance!
>
> 1. "We agreed on a fee, a thousand..."

Kuno Tatewaki. When Nabiki was selling him pictures.

> 3. "Oooh! What a cute puppy!"

Akane to Ryoga. When Akane went to Ryoras house.

> 4. "You finished that right up! Did you like it?"

Akane.

> 14. "Maybe you just make her sick!"

Azusa.

> 15. "'Cause every night, who's in your bed?!"

Ranma. About P-chan

> Bonus: Five of these questions are "special." One bonus point for each
> one you figure out, and ten bonus points if you can tell me why! And of
> these, three are *extra* special.  You get two additional bonus points
> if you can find these and explain.
>
> Have fun!
>
> VYXQUI
> Assistant Keeper of the Cargo Pants Cutest Tenor in Earl Haig Concert
> Choir and Men's Chorus Co-Founder of Anything-Goes Martial Arts
> Handbell Ringing Master of Anything-Goes Martial Arts Procrastination
> (maybe I'll come up with a cool saying for this next week...)
>
> P.S. Knock-knock!

Who's there?
--
Shiroten-no-kodachi the pixie-troll
Otaku nro:830 of Komori Ryu Zen Otaku-do

125.) You start seeing your pets talking, and doing some human actions,
 especially if you have a bird that reads  the newspaper. -Rodrigo

142.) You wonder what you'd look like with really big eyes. -Bosun077

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs