The Relic is Back from the Dead, and EoEva

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ronald Scott Spillman <ron@netset.com>
subject The Relic is Back from the Dead, and EoEva
date Sat, 01 May 1999 00:57:17 -0400

Yeh, I am back; never unsubscribed, actually, but (I hate Win98) I had a
considerable
amount of e-mail and matome okuris waitin' on me...(I hate Win98). Since
I am on vacation (until Monday), I decided to try and put Win98 (acck pfft)
on my computer...it is the Full Version, so I went ahead and backed up
everything
important (family pictures, anime-related stuff, and letters), then formatted
both drives, and installed Win98...Everything went w/o a hitch, until it ran
it to load all the prequisite drivers and stuff...(Did I mention that I hate
Win98?), whereupon it refused to load the front end...I tried every config
possible last night, and ended up doing 4 reformats of the C drive...Nuthin'.
So, I reformatted (again) and re-installed my old Win95...Knowing full
well what was to come...After about 10 hours of tweaking, reconfiguring
the settings and reloading my various drivers, I am now back on-line...
(I **@##$# HATE Win98!!!)  Sorry to put ever'one to sleep,
just had to get it off my chest...

> From: Colin Keefe <keefe@ccn.yamanashi.ac.jp>
>
> but End....
>
> All I have to say is.... Damn.
>
> I think it was possibly the best anime I've seen yet, and I only caught
> about half of the dialogue.  I can't wait until I get home and watch it
> again in five months or until I can see it subbed.  I really want to
> understand all this movie.

I have a Black Box sub of this, and it is indeed incredible, and something
that really has to be seen several times to get the full impact...some
of the most mind-blowing effects I have seen in an anime, to say nothing
of the story...I think there may be a timed script (or a translation) some-
where, if you don't wanna wait on the sub...other than fansubs, it's
gonna be a LONG wait here in the US before we see any official
release (and I will be standin' in line to get it if it does....)
You may try Black Box Prod. website, or VKLL...

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs