Re:Inflatable Goddesses (Albert)

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ronald Spillman <ron@netset.com>
subject Re:Inflatable Goddesses (Albert)
date Wed, 31 Mar 1999 23:58:30 -0500

> From: Albert-Lunde@nwu.edu (Albert Lunde)
>

> I'd also refer you to "The Inflatable Megami Box of Fun" at:
> http://www.mcs.net/~lunde/web/anime/inflate/

I just did; Definitely lotsafun. (I will have to keep the address for ah,
references...^_^)

> which is an archive of some of the list traffic (ca. 1995) that inspired
> it and later musings by mImUsPoLyGlOtIs (Michael Engler), who
> I think was the one to put out the "advertisements".

They were; He had been keeping the pictures at his site (tho' I
may add that one would have to wade thru a considerable amount
of Hentai (heh) to get to 'em...). However, a little while after I found
them, he had announced on RAAC (I recall) that he had to
shut the site down; this was sometime last year, before I had a
particularly nasty bout of Win95Instabilitis, (turn on, stop dead,
re-format, re-load...). I wonder if he was ever able to get it
back up....The pictures themselves I would not charactarise
as Hentai, but they are EXTREMELY funny.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs