MR - Kunou, Benzaiten, Bradster

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from QustionMrk@aol.com
subject MR - Kunou, Benzaiten, Bradster
date Mon, 1 Feb 1999 18:41:22 EST
Kunou:

> ^_^;;; It's a bit strange to wake up in the morning with several
>  girls, all younger than myself by at least 3 years, draped across me and
>  with no clue how they got there. ^_^;;;;;;;;)

0_o  Wow.  Those're some trusting people you know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'zaiten:

>Probably not. The muscles that hurt during that
>agonizing  monthly ordeal are not present in the
>male body. Lucky jerks.

<Assumes Crouch of the Wild Tiger!>  I'm sorry!  I know, it was terribly
thoughtless of me to have been born male!  Forgive me!

>And it is not a given that he/she suffers "that", as
>you so quaintly put it.

Okay.  Pre-menstrual Syndrome.  How's 'at?  ^_^   I don't really have any
qualms about saying it.

>I would think Ranma
>would have to be a girl for a straight month, so
>that her cycle would have a chance to get to that
>point.

I guess so.  Depends on whether the body of the cursed form stays "in limbo"
when the curse isn't active.

>It's one of those things that Takahashi would
>probably say we shouldn't even be thinking about.

Yeah, but when you're on a mailing list with over a thousand posts a month,
sometimes you've gotta stretch to get a topic.  ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bradster:

>Does anyone think that Viz might speed their pace up a bit if we (the
>people of this ML and their Ranma-loving friends) wrote some kind of
>petition expressing our dissatisfaction with things like their slow rate of
>release, subtitles lagging behind the dubs by a season, only 2 episodes per
>tape, and meager DVD selection?

Well, it certainly couldn't hurt.  Heck, I'd be willing to hand-deliver one,
since I'm not more than 45 minutes away from Viz.  (Assuming I could find the
bloody building.)

>If anyone's interested or has what they think are legitimate ways that Viz
>could improve, or is willing to collaborate in the writing of this
>petition, lemme know.

Absotively.

?????????????????????????????????????????????
~QuestionMark {ICQ: 22132032}
-Member of SAUCE
-Member of USURP:
"Over-Burdened Taxonomist of Tarou's Cursed Form"
-Founder and Leader of COURT
-Supporter of Cliche'd Pairs

Search field Search string

archive list