RE: IY & err... Ranma girl stuff

to "'ranma@ML.usagi.org'" <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from "Lazar, Jim" <Jim.Lazar@oak.doe.gov>
subject RE: IY & err... Ranma girl stuff
date Mon, 1 Feb 1999 14:49:06 -0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01BE4E35.18AAC7D2

	charset="iso-8859-1"

> From: QustionMrk@aol.com
>
> And at the rate they're going, their fanbase is changing.
> For example, when I
> got into Ranma a few years ago, I was just a poor-high school
> student.  Now I
> have a disposable income, though!  If they were to translate
> and release the
> remainder of the volumes tomorrow, I'd own them all within a month...

That is definetly true... I wish Viz would realize that their original
customers have cash now and that they can put out more at a faster rate.

Concidering the amount of anime titles coming out recently (from other
companies) they will be left behind looking like a small fry if they don't
increase their production.

> >My advice to IY fans, pickup the Japanese volumes (mailorder
> or if you
> >have someplace local) and use the translations at:
>
> <whines>  But I don't *like* translations!  I'd just as soon learn the
> language.

Well, the Viz GNs are translations too. 2000+ characters to learn then.

> Benzaiten:
>
> >Wow. Then you truly know what we chicks go through when the moon is
> >right--or wrong, I suppose. Now you
> >must spread the word to your fellow men, so they
> >realize that we have a perfectly good excuse to be
> >bitchy every four weeks.
>
> So how 'bout Ranma?  Since he's physically a woman when
> cursed, it's pretty
> much a given that he goes through... "that."  How 'bout when
> he changes back,
> though?  Think it has any latent affect?

Well, THAT would only start to effect Ranma if he was stuck as a girl for
more than a few weeks.

------_=_NextPart_001_01BE4E35.18AAC7D2

Search field Search string

archive list