Some old, some new... MR

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Ping The Edgar Thief <jpingl@juno.com>
subject Some old, some new... MR
date Mon, 1 Feb 1999 16:11:25 -0500
>*******Ping (I refuse to think of some clever variation of his name
>^_^):

Ummm... okay... Uuhh... thanks, I guess... *scratches head*

>Yeah, those bastards!  How dare they supply us with free email! ^_^
>Actually, if ya don't like Juno, there are many other free email
>programs that are much better.  Unfortunately for me, my parents
>insist on using AOL, which apparently does something to the computer
>so that you can't use any other internet related thing (Juno being
>the exception).  I used to have the URLs for some of them, but I'm
>sure you could find some just by looking around on the internet.

Hmmm... that doesn't sound too bad... thanks, I'll go see what I can
find...

>As far as I can tell, there is a gene inherent in certain people
>which causes them to lurk on MLs.

uummmm...... somehow, I doubt that... (seeing as how I lurked during
Sept. and Oct. of '98...)

<snip "Cato Disorder" explanation>

Ahh, but someone (sorry! I forgot who!) posted that once someone posts
something, s/he is no longer a lurker! Although I can't agree to that...
hmmm... and what you just said about Mister Jason Wade Cato proves Aoi
wrong that Lurkers don't talk! Am I right or do you not want to admit it?
Hmmm?

--------------------
Hotnit:
>Don't get me started on that General Coldnit guy!!!  He's such a
>twisted (yet remarkably studly) fiend!!!

Yeah! Curse his twisted studly hide!! Hmmm... that sounds strange...

>I hope not...  Unless you plan on sitting on the plastic explosives.

Awww, okay! I won't sit on them... mumble mumble ruin my fun mumble
mumble

--------------------
Snapple Girl:
>Pingabuttercupling-

Awww, you said it!! I thought you were going to stop calling me that!!

>Chionese?  what language is that??  ^-~

*whaps himself in the head* Damn typos...

>Duh!  That's the way I show affection toward my friends!  ^-~

Eep... uummm... I'll just put on this armor now... "friend"...

>Ack!  Don't die!  I'll fix it!
><snapple girl take a hello kitty bandaid out and puts it on ping;s
>head> There!  All better!  ^-^

Oh, yeah! So much better! A bandaid ALWAYS helps when the body's severely
bleeding internally due to bludgeoning... -_-

>Hmmm . . .I really have *NO* idea who you're talking about!  <puts
>another bandage on ping>

Oh joy. Another one.

>I mean, hitting people?  <socks ping in the arm>  Why would I do
>that?

Ouchies!! What'd you do THAT for?

><puts a cast on the arm she just socked>  And it's someone from
>around here?

A cast? What do I need a cast for? Just because I can't feel my arm
anymore doesn't mean I need a cast!

><puts an eyepatch over pings eye>

Arrr, matey!! ^_^

>Gee, I feel really bad for whoever that person may be!  <puts
>medicine on a bruise on ping's other arm>

Heeeyy... why are you pouring cough syrup on my arm? I doubt that'll do
anything for it...

--------------------
The ML Legend, Sir Crystal Lord!
>Subject: pingabuttercupling

Awww, look what you've done, Kimmee!!

>*blink*blink*
>O_o
>Hey Ping, that wasn't cool! After all, there's nothin' funny about
>Aoi ^_-

Hey, you know, you're right! I'll have to go remove that joke from my
list now... *erases something on a piece of paper*

>Funky sword? What funky sword?

Uummm... that one! *points to SCL's sig*

>You can call me by my true name, if you can find it!

Aww! That means I have to do research!!

>2) No fair if becky helps you!

Awww Nutbunnies!!

>Hm. Interesting. Lemme see!

Well, if you were anyone else besides the Legend, SCL, I'd say no! But...
aww heck, here. *hands ancient documents to SCL*

>Hey, cool! Action figures! Heehee! ^_^

Yea! I'm gonna buy the "Funky Sword Sig Sir Crystal Lord" once it comes
out!! It's so cool!! ^_^

>Okay... you realize I'm not a member of TFoTGTSBTRIC or the
>FoTGTSiFoRiC, right? But can I join the FoTGTSBRIC? Every faction >needs
firepower!!!1!!11!111! <----- ^_^

I know you aren't! But... What's TFoTGTSBTRIC? "The Followers of That Guy
That Sits Behind That Ranma In Class"? ^_^  So... the legend wishes to
join MY faction?? I'd be honored! Please, pick a title, sir!

>Well, I guess that since you're a member of my fan club, you have the
>right to add the sacred sword to your sig, too!

Ah, such an honorable thing! But, I am not worthy of it! And also, I
can't fit it in cuz Juno only allows 5 lines per sig... I suppose I could
put it in after my sig... that'd take a bitty of work though... Ahh how
'bout I put a shortened version in my sig when I remember? It can be a
dagger! ^_^

--------------------
And a small comment to Benzaiten:
>[Becky-chan]: Liar! You've corrected mine!
>[Benzaiten]: So? You're used to it by now!
>[Becky-chan]: That doesn't mean I like it!
>[Benzaiten]: Oh, why don't you go seduce somebody?

That wasn't nice!! Apologize this instant!!

--------------------

Ipso Facto, Meenie Mo Magico!

   -----             Ping
   \ | /             Hotnits Defenders of all things Shampoo (2)
 ---------           Sacred Order of the Cheese in Pants
     |               Founder/Leader of FoTGTSBRiC
     |               Member of the Chan Club

      //
      \\

Hmmm... it doesn't seem to fit very well...  oh well...

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs