RE: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri

to "'ranma@ML.usagi.org'" <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from "Lazar, Jim" <Jim.Lazar@oak.doe.gov>
subject RE: ranma ML 1 hour matome okuri
date Mon, 1 Feb 1999 09:04:55 -0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01BE4E05.037D07E2

	charset="iso-8859-1"

> From: "Benzaiten" <benzaiten@excite.com>
>
> Hell, no. Every other girl chasing Ranma (in the
> regular cast) has someone else backing up her claim
> --Cologne, Ukyo's father, etc. The only person who
> thinks Kodachi is engaged to Ranma is Kodachi.
> Besides which, she's the only one whom Ranma
> actually hates.

Actually, Kodachi never says "I'm Ranma's fiancee!" She is after him, but
never claims to be a fiancee (because she isn't, of course). Akane, Ukyo,
and in some sense Shampoo are all fiancees, but Kodachi is just chasing him.

Although she does make attempts to wed Ranma, but is never concidered a
fiancee by herself or others.

------_=_NextPart_001_01BE4E05.037D07E2

Search field Search string

archive list