Re to Kai Chan.. and where Jaymz has been the past week. ;)

to <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from "James 'Jaymz' Cullen" <tlgjaymz@ozemail.com.au>
subject Re to Kai Chan.. and where Jaymz has been the past week. ;)
date Tue, 2 Feb 1999 01:09:18 +1000
Kristal Wilson wroteth:

>Kai-Chan : Is it just me, or is everyone ignoring my near-castration
>of Hotnit ? And my asky about the RPML ? And that comment I made
>about the BT working on wood ?

Okay.. time for my good deed of the day. Every female on this list has
attempted to castrate Hotnit at one time or another, so that's taken for
granted.

The RPML can be found by going to http://www.onelist.com/ and searching for
RPML.. then simply subscribing to the ML by following the instructions on
the page. ^_^

Okay, I've been away for a bit... doing the QGL thang, of which you can all
read about at: http://www.qgl.org/ng-online/lanrpts/lan4.html

See Obes get drunk! See Dethon and Kuffs kick some! See QLD's youngest Quake
II player! See Jaymz's awesome CPU fan! See the whole QGL tourney get
screwed up 'cause Mass wanted to get in that game of CTF.. only at the QGL
lan. ;)

And yep, that pic of the guy with a black shirt, an opened up tower, and a
huge-ass deskfan blowing straight into it IS me.. but if you want to just
have a gander at what I look like, then just go straight to
http://www.qgl.org/ng-online/lanrpts/qgl10.jpg ;)

Thanks, peoples..
--
/---------------------------\