Coming out of lurkerdom

to Ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Veronica Narvaez <vn24@yahoo.com>
subject Coming out of lurkerdom
date Tue, 1 Dec 1998 12:02:42 -0800 (PST)
Hi all! It's me again, coming out of lurkerdom! It's good to be with
you again after a crazy weekend...

A really old reply:
> Hi, everyone! My name is Kevin. Uh,I just joined the Ranma ML last
night and
> so I thought that I would let myself be known to everyone here. I'm
also on
> the RPML so you might notice me from there.

Hi Kev! I know it's a little late for welcoming you to this list, but
anyway, nice to meet you! ^_^ Try not to make the vets mad!

Hotnit:
> Shhhhh!!!  You're gonna get me in trouble with "you know who".  You
> know, that guy who's name ryhmes with "Arnold Kim".  Let me tell you,
> getting stuffed inside a turkey is no picnic!  And don't even get me
> started on those other KTFers!  You know, "ero-chanvay" and "ori-lay".
> Heh heh I'm so dang clever...

"ero-chanvay"? I don't know who that person is, but she sounds like a
really sweet and tender girl, just like myself...that other girl,
"ori-lay" sounds like a nice person too... Too bad I can't say the
same about that nasty guy, Otnit-hay. He's funny but can be really
annoying sometimes...seesh, it
> reminds me of another guy I know...what's his name? Hot Nut? Hot
Gut? Hot Knot? Whatever...

Lori wrote:
> We KTFers are nice amiable folk, unless, of course,  you
> tick us off by saying something nasty about Ranma, Akane or their
> engagement.  Then, watch out:)

That's true! Don't listen to what Hotnit's says about us. We KTF
members are very friendly people. True, we burned Hotnit's village
once, but hey! That was a long, long time ago! Now things have changed!

Arnold:
> To close out this MR, I'd like o tell everyone that I'm going to
unsub for
> at least a week or so.  You see, I have a shitload of stuff to do
for school
> by next tuesday, and I won't have much time to spare.  So until
then...

Good luck with your school work, Arnold! Hope to have you around again
real soon!

Sincerely,
La dulce y tierna Verochan
Lead singer, Advertising/Promotions Manager & Translator for the
>insert band name here<
KTF & COURT member
Official cheerleader of the FoTGTSBRiC: "Give me a T! Give me an H!
Give me an A-T-G-U-Y-R-U-L-E-S!"
Who's acting really silly today after seeing another Ranma episode
with Asuza (a really funny one, I might add) ^_^

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs