Reply to Ghost

to Ranma 1/2 ML <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from teleute <alroth@ucalgary.ca>
subject Reply to Ghost
date Tue, 1 Dec 1998 00:29:35 -0700 (MST)
On Tue, 1 Dec 1998 Ghost wrote:

>> not much on the villain side (unless you count the
>> shop owner or Ukyou and Shampoo in the second half) but I think it's
>
> Now wait just a cotten picken minute!!!  (Whatever that means)  Since
> when is Ukyo considered a villian?!?!  Don't make me get the spatula....

I don't think she is a villain...just if that ep had one, it was her and
Shampoo.  It was when they came up with the trip to the Cave of Lost Love
or whatever to break up Ranma and Akane.  To some people, this would be
the closest thing to villainy in the episode.  (I won't say whether I
think it was or not, because I have yet to declare a faction and I want
some support before getting on either side of that one...<g>)

-Teleute

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited