Multi-Reply

to ML <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from Cory Hotnit <hotnit@acsu.buffalo.edu>
subject Multi-Reply
date Tue, 1 Dec 1998 01:13:43 -0500 (EST)
Becky:

>Me write:
><<Bow...long hair...tight leggins....*drool*>>
>
>B-chan writes:
><in a bad southern accent> Aw, Hawtnit, y'all say the cyutest thangs!
>Y'all didn't need tah flattah me lahk thaht.
>
>--Becky-chan, being silly ^_^

(Hotnit gives a quick whiff from Becky's direction...)

Becky!  Have you been drinking again?!  No more Bartles and James wine
coolers for you missy! Benzaiten's going to be mad if she has to carry
you home again...

Ghost:

>No grasshopper...you are just begining to see the light...come into the
>light...turn away from the dark maddness that is Kodachi...repeat to
>yourself  "I shall worship no other than Ukyo..."

Dark madness?!  You can't talk about my Kodachi like that!  No wait..you
just did...um, never mind...  And don't distract me with this Ukyo talk!
With her b-bows and l-l-leggins and...gahhhhhhhh...*drool*
NO!!! Mistress Kodachi is the center of the universe!  All things exist
through her!  That hair, those gams, that laugh, those neat weapons of
death and mayhem!  Ahh, I feel at peace now....

Kocchi:

>[Kocchi]: [smacks Hotnit]
>[Shera]: Come back to us, man!!!!
>[Hotnit]: Geez, ya didn't hafta hit me so hard!!
>[Kocchi]: Sorry, got caught up in the moment....
>[Shera]: It's okay, Hotnit.  We get the same way
>whenever someone talks about Mousse or Kuno.  Or even
>young Soun, he was no slouch in the looks department!

Yes, it is hard to remain on the true path...  But I will endure...
It would be easier if no one mentions Ukyo's "bows" or "leggins"
though... So you dig the Mousse-man huh? *nudge*nudge*

>It's totally hilarious, unless you take Shamps a
>little too seriously....  But his snipes at Akane are
>even better!  ^_^

Shhhhh!!!  You're gonna get me in trouble with "you know who".  You
know, that guy who's name ryhmes with "Arnold Kim".  Let me tell you,
getting stuffed inside a turkey is no picnic!  And don't even get me
started on those other KTFers!  You know, "ero-chanvay" and "ori-lay".
Heh heh I'm so dang clever...

>*LOL*  That's a few things FC has got on Geocites: No
>stupid brand.  No stupid pop-up ads.  Either four or
>ten times as much space, depending who you ask....

I swear, every time I go to a geocities page...five kajillion little windows
pop up!  Then I try to close 'em and 10 kajillion more pop up to take
their place!  And they're all laughing at me!  Make it stop!  Make it
stop!

><snip Hawaii spiel>
>
>Oh, I gotcha.  I just like tying together my favorite
>stuff.  ^_^  Speaking of which, you ever seen Twin
>Peaks?  Audrey Horne reminds me of Kodachi.  Rich,
>beautiful, conniving, chasing a stud she can't have,
>etc.

Well why didn't you say that sooner!

(Hawaii retraction)

I just made all that Japan/Hawaii crap up! Why, Takahashi was just
relaxing, taking in an episode of "Twin Peaks" when she thought,
"Hey I can work with a character concept like this! Let me jot this
stuff down!"  Ah yes, another great and incredibly smooth Hotnit save!

1989....let's see 1989... I think I blacked out that year. I remember being
in a school of some kind and being in love with Paula Abdul.  Twin
Peaks... hmm... I remember weird theme music and hazy weirdness in
general, but YOUR recollections astound me!  How do you remember all this
stuff?!  I can't ven remember if my shoes match!  (looks down) ...phew....

>Hey, speaking of stuff that takes up my space at FC --
>I finished my B-Ko gallery!  6 megs of the finest
>pics, oh yeah!!  (That's one reason I'm slightly
>worried about keeping the LOR page in my own space --
>I could get carried away ^_^)

Really?!  Er...uh..that is...uh...would you look at the time!  I gotta go!

Hotnit
(No time for sigs people!!! This is B-Ko we're talkin' about!!!)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs